Every true lover of coffee wants his own Espresso Machine to make the most perfect cup of this magic drink. Sometimes wish is very far from reality, but every now or then some wishes can be realized. If you are lucky, maybe you are the new owner of the coffee machine. Now you can make a cup of this warm and refreshing beverage in the mornings and it will prepare you for the obligations of the day. But if you have no experience that can be complicated. However we are here to help finding your way of solution in this challenge. Espresso is the finest drink made of coffee and every bar serves it. But its preparation is very complex. From desire to make a warm, aromatic and fresh beverage to the realization of this plan takes a lot of practice and knowledge. We will show you the tips how to be the best espresso machine on the planet, so read this text to its end.
What are the necessary conditions to make it perfect?
Espresso is a shot of coffee made with espresso machine. Here are the most important facts about making it. Do not break these rules, cause if you do that you will get punished by bad coffee.
– You have to take care of the quality of water which can spoil the taste or can ruin the machine. Never use boiling water cause it kills the good taste.
– The beans must have size of grains salt.
– The main dose is is between 18 and 21 grams. This is amount for double dose.
– For extraction it is common using 30-pound press.
– Compacting coffee with a tamper restricts the flow of water and makes interaction between these two ingredients.
– The temperature should not exceed 205 farads. Lower temperature gives less consistent beverage and higher roasted taste. The one prepared by the rules should never taste bitter.
How to make espresso?
- Fill the machine with water tank. Water must be cold, filtered, not too hard not too soft.
- Switch on the machine and let it warm up for about 15-45 minutes.
- Dish in the machine must be clean and cups have to be heated. Always make it from the fresh grinded coffee because this kind of preparation gives such special taste.
- First grind few beans to check whether the coffee is ground into a powder which will still be rough under the fingers.
- Put in a portafilter 18-21 grams of the ingredient. For a single shot you will need 7 grams.
- Use forefinger to level the grounds and fill air pockets.
- Tamp with your wrist, arm and elbow over the portafilter basket. Press it evenly.
- Return the portafilter to grouphead and begin brewing. lf the machine offers pre-brew or pre-infusion option, first complete these stages.
- Begin the infusion
- Before serving, mixing it with cream and pour into another cup. Drink it quickly.
On the surface of each espresso is cream that arises as a result of mixing carbon dioxide and and aromatic oils from the coffee. The cream has always a color of hazelnut.
To have your Espresso Machine for a long time you must maintain it. Maintenance includes:
– Cleaning of the filter and filter handles.
– Cleaning shower sieve.
– Replacing rubbers.
This is a beverage for whose making is needed a lot of experience. Drink is made from different types of coffee so you can choose the best. The most frequently is made of Arabica. Interesting thing is that it is always served in white porcelain. You need to drink it fast in order to maintain the perfect taste. Because of aromatic oils that coffee contains, flavor disappears quickly and becomes bitter. The thickness of foam on the surface should never exceed 4 mm. The three most important things that will determine how tasty it is going to be:
- Water quality
- Strength of the machine
- Quality of coffee. Without these three things you can not even expect a delicious taste. This was a brief introduction to the Coffee Espresso Machine.
For making this potion you will need much more experience. As you have to start from somewhere we have presented you the basic steps for making it by the highest standards.